This award is presented annually to individuals who are:
- In continuous compliance with all public health standards in treated drinking water
- Outstanding contribution to plant maintenance
- The development of new and or modified equipment or significant process modifications for more efficient treatment
- Special effort in training operators
- Special acts not directly related to treatment
- And consistent contributions to operations and maintenance of distribution systems.
Due to the size of our section we can present two awards annually.
- Zachary Hardwick – Spokane Water District #3
- Greg Keith – City of Issaquah