Section Conference Information
Mark your calendars now for our Section’s 2023 Section Conference in Kennewick, WA May 3-5.
You can expect:
- Cutting Edge Training
- Full day of in-depth pre-conference sessions on Wednesday
- Hourly technical sessions on multiple disciplines and fields of interest on Thursday and Friday
- Vendor Trade Show
- All day Thursday
- Fantastic Networking Opportunities
- Wednesday Golf Tournament
- Thursday Young Professional Scavenger Hunt and vendor/sponsor hospitality events
- Friday Morning Section Board of Trustee Meeting
- Our AWWA conference visiting officer presents an AWWA national update
- Thank you to outgoing trustees
- Friday Awards Luncheon – Don’t miss this great luncheon as we present awards to our Section’s most worthy volunteers.
- Subsection Advisory Council Award to subsection volunteers
- Kenneth J. Miller – Water For People volunteer
- Heart and Soul – selected by the Section Chair
- Pioneer Award – outstanding Young Professional (with less than 10 years in the industry)
- Powell Lindsay – our Section’s highest award
- Fuller – AWWA’s highest award
- Passing of the gavel from Section Chair Michelle Cheek to Incoming Chair Dan Sleeth
- Friday Closing Conference and Incoming Chair Reception
- Join fellow conference attendees from 5-6pm Friday night as we close the conference, pick up our purchased Water For People action items and toast New Section Chair Dan Sleeth at this hosted event.