Mark Your Calendars for Our 2017 Conference, May 3-5 in Kennewick, Washington!
Don't miss the largest conference for water professionals in the Pacific Northwest! At the 2017 Pacific Northwest Section American Water Works Association Conference you can experience:
- Three days of cutting edge technical sessions!
- Over 100 vendors on the trade show floor!
- Numerous networking opportunities!
- Competitions pitting utility against utility where the winners go to nationals!
- Student poster contests highlighting their scholastic achievements!
- Water For People drawings for family vacations!
- and much, much more!
Need Help Gaining Approval to attend next year's PNWS Conference in Tri-Cities?
Due to reduced budgets and increased expenditure scrutiny, the PNWS recognizes it is no easy task to secure approval for a training event. Here are several tips to guide you in your request for approval to attend next years PNWS Conference in Kennewick:
- Your organization is investing in you; provide details about what you will bring back from the event.
- What sessions will you attend and what immediate impact will they have on your work?
- What vendors will you visit on the exhibit floor and how will this help your organization?
- Which experts will you have access to and what knowledge would you bring back to share with your organization?
- Share more than your experience with your colleagues; by joining AWWA you receive topical publications like Opflow and Water Matters, plus the monthly PNWS e-newsletter which informs you about training opportunities in your local area. All of which can be shared with your coworkers.
- With the huge variety of focus areas, the PNWS Section Conference is a great way to earn CEU’s and PDH’s.
Still not enough incentive to attend the conference? Well guess what....we will even PAY YOU to attend the conference. Scholarships are available!