Online Registration for our 2024 Section Conference in Spokane, Washington opens January 2, 2024.
2024 Conference Prices
- All prices quoted are AWWA member prices. Non-Members will be charged an additional fee ($260) which will include a membership in AWWA. This membership is valid June 2024-June 2025. If you are not a current AWWA member you can also join now by clicking here! Your AWWA membership information will be emailed to you within two weeks from joining.
- Any cancellations made after March 31, 2024 will result in a 25% penalty. Cancel after April 26 and your registration fees will not be refunded.
- Wednesday Pre-Conference – $250 increases to $325 on April 1 (a pre-conference session is not included in the full conference registration. It is an additional charge for topics that will be covered in depth)
- Full Conference Registration (Wednesday Competition Night, Thursday and Friday) – $500 increases to $650 on April 1.
- One Day Registration (Either Thursday or Friday) – $250 increases to $325 on April 1.
- AWWA Student Member Full Registration (Thursday and Friday) – $50
- Retired AWWA Members – FREE!
Pre-registration can include meals if you so select. They are:
- Wednesday Pre-Con – breakfast, lunch and Conference Kick-Off Reception and Competition Night.
- Thursday – breakfast, lunch (attendees are on their own for dinner)
- Friday – breakfast and lunch
If you register onsite at the conference your registration fees do not include any meals. There are many off site restaurant locations within close proximity.
IMPORTANT – Three registration links depending on what you are registering for.
- Conference attendee, volunteer, speaker and moderator registration is on this page.
- Sponsors and Vendors you will find your registration link on the Sponsor Vendor Page.
- Guest registration, and golf registration can be found on the Golf Highlights Page.
Volunteers, Speakers or Moderators Attend For Free
- Speakers – ONLY ONE SPEAKER PER SESSION WILL BE COMPED A FREE REGISTRATION FOR THE DAY THEY ARE SPEAKING. If a session has more than one speaker, additional speakers will need to register as an attendee. Ideally the comped registration would go to utility staff if they are speaking. Questions contact your session moderator.
- Moderators – Attend the day for free that you are moderating. Single day charges would apply for additional non-moderating days you attend. Moderators are selected by the committee responsible for that technical track.
- Volunteers – We have limited volunteer opportunities. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator Ray Foster prior to registering as a volunteer to verify that there is availability and what days are available. You must volunteer for a half day to receive the rest of the day for free. Single day charges would apply for days you attend that you are not volunteering.