The 2022 Section Conference in Tacoma, Washington will be an in-person conference.
2022 Conference Prices
- All prices quoted are AWWA member prices. Non-Members will be charged an additional fee ($242) which will include a membership in AWWA. This membership is valid June 2022-June 2023. If you are not a current AWWA member you can also join now by clicking here! Your AWWA membership information will be emailed to you within two weeks from joining.
- Any cancellations made after March 31, 2020 will result in a 25% penalty.
- Wednesday Pre-Conference – $200 increases to $275 on April 1 (a pre-conference session is not included in the conference registration. It is an additional charge for topics that will be covered in depth)
- Full Conference Registration (Wednesday Competition Night, Thursday and Friday) – $400 increases to $550 on April 1.
- One Day Registration (Either Thursday or Friday) – $250 increases to $400 on April 1.
- AWWA Student Member Full Registration (Thursday and Friday) – $50
- Retired AWWA Members – FREE!
Pre-registration can include meals if you so select. They are:
- Wednesday Pre-Con – breakfast, lunch and Vendor Hall Reception.
- Thursday – breakfast, lunch (attendees are on their own for dinner)
- Friday – breakfast and lunch
If you register onsite at the conference your registration fees do not include any meals. There are many off site restaurant locations within close proximity.
IMPORTANT – Three registration links depending on what you are registering for.
- Conference attendee, volunteer, speaker and moderator registration is on this page.
- VOLUNTEERS ONLY (not moderators or speakers)- Please contact the volunteer coordinator KayLyne Newell prior to registering to make sure there is availability.
- Sponsors and Vendors you will find your registration link on the Sponsor Vendor Page.
- Guest registration, and golf registration can be found on the Golf Highlights Page.
Volunteers, Speakers or Moderators Attend For Free
- Speakers – Attend for free the day that you are speaking. Single day charges would apply for additional non-speaking days that you attend.
- Moderators – Attend the day for free that you are moderating. Single day charges would apply for additional non-moderating days you attend. Moderators are selected by the committee responsible for that technical track.
- Volunteers – You must volunteer for a half day to receive the rest of the day for free. Single day charges would apply for days you attend that you are not volunteering.