Online registration for the 2018 Pacific Northwest Section Annual Spring Conference in Tacoma, WA, April 25-27 is now closed. Onsite registration will be open at the Greater Tacoma Convention Center on Tuesday, April 24 from 3-6pm.
NEW THIS YEAR – Three registration links depending on what you are registering for.
- Conference attendee, volunteer, speaker and moderator registration is on this page.
- VOLUNTEERS ONLY (not moderators or speakers)- Please see the Volunteer Interest Letter to see the positions we have available. You must receive a confirmation email prior to registering as a volunteer.
- Sponsors and Vendors you will find your registration link on the Sponsor Vendor Page.
- Guest registration, and golf registration can be found on the Networking and Guest Registration Page.
- All prices quoted are AWWA member prices. Non-Members will be charged an additional fee which will include a membership in AWWA. This membership is valid June 2018-June 2019. If you are not a current AWWA member you can also join now by clicking here! Your AWWA membership information will be emailed to you within two weeks from joining.
- Any cancellations made after March 31, 2018 will result in a 25% penalty.
- Wednesday Pre-Conference – $205 (a pre-conference session is not included in the conference registration. It is an additional charge for topics that will be covered in depth)
- Full Conference Registration (Thursday and Friday) – $516
- One Day Registration (Either Thursday or Friday) – $305
- AWWA Student Member Full Registration (Thursday and Friday) – $50
- Retired AWWA Members – FREE!
Volunteers, Speakers or Moderators
- Speakers – Attend for free the day that you are speaking. Single day charges would apply for additional non-speaking days that you attend.
- Moderators – Attend the day for free that you are moderating. Single day charges would apply for additional non-moderating days you attend. Moderators are selected by the committee responsible for that technical track.
- Volunteers – You must volunteer for 4 hours to receive the remaining day for free. Single day charges would apply for days you attend that you are not volunteering. All volunteers must check in with the Volunteer Coordinator Stephanie Kennedy prior to registering.
Pre-registration can include meals if you so select. They are:
- Wednesday Pre-Con – continental breakfast, lunch and Fun Night dinner.
- Thursday – continental breakfast, lunch (attendees are on their own for dinner)
- Friday – continental breakfast, lunch and the closing night banquet
If you register on-site at the conference your registration fees do not include any meals. There are many off site restaurant locations within close proximity.