Section Conference Information and Registration
Save the date Our 2018 Conference April 25 – 27, 2018 in Tacoma, WA!
Don’t miss the largest conference for water professionals in the Pacific Northwest! At the 2018 Pacific Northwest Section American Water Works Association Conference you can experience:
- Three days of cutting edge technical sessions!
- Over 100 vendors on the trade show floor!
- Numerous networking opportunities!
- Competitions pitting utility against utility where the winners go to nationals!
- Student poster contests highlighting their scholastic achievements!
- Young Professionals Scavenger Hunt!
- And much, much more!
Need Help Gaining Approval to attend this year’s PNWS Conference in Tacoma?
Due to reduced budgets and increased expenditure scrutiny, the PNWS recognizes it is no easy task to secure approval for a training event. Here are several tips to guide you in your request for approval to attend next years PNWS Conference in Tacoma:
- Your organization is investing in you; provide details about what you will bring back from the event.
- What sessions will you attend and what immediate impact will they have on your work?
- What vendors will you visit on the exhibit floor and how will this help your organization?
- Which experts will you have access to and what knowledge would you bring back to share with your organization?
- Share more than your experience with your colleagues; by joining AWWA you receive topical publications like Opflow and Water Matters, plus the monthly PNWS e-newsletter which informs you about training opportunities in your local area. All of which can be shared with your coworkers.
- With the huge variety of focus areas, the PNWS Section Conference is a great way to earn CEU’s and PDH’s.
Still not enough incentive to attend the conference? Well guess what….we will even PAY YOU to attend the conference.
Scholarships are available!