Kimley-Horn one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," is seeking a Water/Wastewater Engineer to join our Everett, Washington team. Follow this link to apply https://careers-kimley-horn.icims.com/jobs/10204/water-wastewater-engineer/job
At Kimley-Horn, we do things differently. People, clients, and employees are at the forefront of who we are. Clients know we prioritize achieving their goals and growing their success. Employees know our culture and approach to business are built on a desire to provide an environment for everyone to flourish. Our commitment to quality is only as good as the people behind it— that’s why we welcome and develop passionate, hardworking, and proactive employees. We take pride in our employee retention, robust benefits package, and company values which have led to Kimley-Horn’s placement on the Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work” list for 16 consecutive years!
The ideal candidate will be a P.E. with 5 or more years of relevant municipal engineering experience including designing water transmission and distribution systems, sanitary sewer collection and conveyance systems, pump stations, and distribution planning and modeling. Candidate will be responsible for managing project tasks, project design and permitting, writing project specifications, preparing OPCCs, construction coordination, mentoring EITs, and partnering with senior staff on Water/Wastewater growth in the Pacific Northwest. Water and wastewater treatment experience preferred.
- BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering
- Current P.E. registration in the state of Washington or ability to obtain within 6 months
- 5+ years of relevant municipal engineering design experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong sense of self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Client management a plus
- Project management a plus
- Supervisory experience a plus
- $100,000 - $140,000
- Eligible for performance based bonus compensation
16 years on Fortune’s "100 Best Companies to Work For," including Best Workplaces for Women and Best Workplaces for Millennials.