For Full Details and To Apply, Please visit: https://rwpud.org/employment/
Temporary worker (2 positions)
Salary Range: $20.89 per hour, (Desired hours of work is 40 hours per week, but employer is flexible and willing to schedule fewer hours based on employee needs).
Application Deadline: Open until filled. First review of applications will be Friday, May 5, 2023.
Position Duration: Current openings start and end dates are flexible, positions are planned for 90 days starting in June. District work demands could offer extended employment in position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/EXAMPLES OF WORK
1. Assist in the installation of mains, fittings, hydrants, services and meters.
2. Assist in repairs and maintenance to mains, hydrants, services and meters.
3. Assist in water quality sampling and monitoring
4. Assist in maintenance of reservoirs, buildings and grounds.
5. Assist in asset allocation of District infrastructure (GPS valves, hydrants, meters)
6. Assist in Leak detection of water mains and services
7. Assist with traffic control setup and flagging of traffic
8. Assist with utility locates
9. Assists with customer service and office duties.
10. Assists in minor repairs to District’s equipment and facilities.
11. Accurately read water meters
12. Assist in delivery of distribution of notices
13. May be requested to operate a variety of power tools and other equipment in a safe and responsible manner including, but not limited to, chainsaw, pipe saw, trash pump, jackhammer, pressure testing and chlorinating pump, lawnmower and weed eater
14. Follows standards as outlined in the District's Policy Manual.
15. Participates in job shadowing and cross training to assist personnel and departments as needed.