Coos Bay – North Bend Water Board is looking for the right person to fill an immediate opening for a Field Customer Service Representative I position. This important position has potential for further advancement within both the Water Board and the water industry in general. As a Field Customer Service Representative I, you will obtain knowledge of how a water metering system functions and why it is essential in serving the needs of our communities.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how to collect meter data using electronic meter reading systems.
- Learn how to test, install, and maintain water meters.
- Work as an important and valued team member.
- Interact with and serve members of your community.
The minimum requirements of the position are:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid Oregon driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Ability to walk for long periods of time and work out-of-doors under varying weather conditions
The Field Customer Service Representative I position wage range is $19.89 - $25.38/hour and includes a generous benefits package. First consideration of applications: October 7, 2022 – POSITION IS OPEN UNTIL FILLED.
Coos Bay-North Bend Water Board is an EOE. Veterans Preference is applicable, pursuant to ORS 408.225 to 408.237.
Download an employment application and the full job description from our website at www.cbnbh2o.com. Applications should be emailed to Karen Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information please contact Bryan Tichota at email@example.com or
Karen Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org .