Position #2022-00026 http://www.portlandoregon.gov/jobs
1. Knowledge of and experience interpreting and applying the National Electrical Code (NEC).
2. Experience performing electrical repair, modification and installation including wiring motors, various types of lighting control, controllers and troubleshooting for voltages from 24VDC up to 480 VAC. (Experience from 480VAC up to 5KV is not required but should be noted in your resume/supplemental question answer).
3. Experience working collaboratively and effectively with coworkers in a diverse organization.
4. Ability to learn and use safe work practices, maintain daily activity reports, perform layout and sketch design for electrical installations, and repairs.
Applicants must also possess:
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 per City/State mandate or have an approved exception by date of hire.
A valid state driver's license and acceptable driving record at the time of hire.
- General Journeyman Electrician's license or a Limited Manufacturing Plant Journeyman's license, or a General Supervising or Limited Supervising Electricians License, or a Manufacturing Plant license at the time of hire.