Coos Bay – North Bend Water Board is looking for the right person to fill an immediate opening for the position of Crew Leader in our Distribution work group. This position is a great opportunity for anyone with good leadership qualities who may have an acceptable amount of water distribution/construction and/or equipment operation experience. The position is a career path position and has the potential for career advancement within the water industry.
The minimum requirements of the position are:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Three years experience in public water system construction, maintenance and repair
- Oregon Class A Commercial Driver’s License (Air brake and combination vehicle endorsements).
- Oregon Health Authority Water Distribution Level 2 certification or the ability to obtain certification within agreed upon time frames.
- Ability to obtain Oregon Health Authority Distribution Level 3 certification within agreed upon time frames.
The Crew Leader position wage range is $25.26 - $33.24 dependent upon certification level and/or experience. Includes a very generous benefits package including a minimum of 9% retirement benefit, top tier individual or family health care insurance benefits, longevity bonuses, more than 2 weeks of vacation the first year, 12 paid holidays, potential for 5% pay increase after 6 months, annual COLA and more. First consideration of applications: June 30, 2022 – position is open until filled.
Coos Bay-North Bend Water Board is an EOE. Veterans Preference is applicable, pursuant to ORS 408.225 to 408.237.
Download an employment application from our website at www.cbnbh2o.com. Applications should be emailed to Karen Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information please contact John McKevitt at email@example.com or Karen Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org.