Online registration for the 2017 Pacific Northwest Section Annual Spring Conference at the Three Rivers Convention Center in Kennewick, WA, May 3-5 is now open!
NEW THIS YEAR - Three registration links depending on what you are registering for.
- All prices quoted are AWWA member prices. Non-Members will be charged an additional fee which will include a membership in AWWA. This membership is valid June 2017-June 2018. If you are not a current AWWA member you can also join now by clicking here! Your AWWA membership information will be emailed to you within two weeks from joining.
- Any cancellations made after March 31, 2017 will result in a 25% penalty.
- Wednesday Pre-Conference - $130 (a pre-conference session is not included in the conference registration. It is an additional charge for topics that will be covered in depth)
- Prices below are early bird prices. April 1 all prices increase by $150.
- Full Conference Registration (Thursday and Friday) - $360
- One Day Registration (Either Thursday or Friday) - $230
- AWWA Student Member Full Registration (Thursday and Friday) - $50
- Retired AWWA Members - FREE!
- Win a FREE FULL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION by entering our photo contest on our Conference Smart Phone App. Photo's must be submitted by March 31 to be eligible for the FREE registration.
Volunteers, Speakers or Moderators
- Speakers - Attend for free the day they are speaking. Single day charges would apply for additional non-speaking days that you attend.
- Moderators - Attend the day for free that you are moderating. Single day charges would apply for additional non-moderating days you attend. Moderators are selected by the committee responsible for that technical track.
- Volunteers - You must volunteer for 4 hours to receive the remaining day for free. Single day charges would apply for days you attend that you are not volunteering. All volunteers must check in with the Volunteer Coordinator James Dean prior to registering.
Your registration includes meals for that day. They are:
- Wednesday Pre-Con - continental breakfast, lunch and Fun Night dinner.
- Thursday - continental breakfast, lunch (attendees are on their own for dinner)
- Friday - continental breakfast, lunch and the closing night banquet