Become A Member of AWWA and the PNWS!
Benefits and opportunities for members are priceless! No matter your job responsibilites, AWWA can assist and support you in responding to today's changing and complex requirements of the drinking water industry. Through a variety of services, activities and programs, the American Water Works Association and your regional Pacific Northwest Section offers you the opportunity to:
- Enhance your career through training, education, and certification
- Access professional publications such as AWWA's Journal, Opflow, and Mainstream and PNWS's quarterly magazine Water Matters and its monthly e-newsletter
- Expand your knowledge of new technologies, trends, and industry research
- Exchange information, ideas, and experiences with your peers in the region, state and local levels
- Receive updates on legislative and regulatory matters
- Receive discounted rates on trainings, conferences, and publications
- Improve communications with your customer
Your membership in AWWA makes the resources of our 3,000 member professionals from the PNWS available to you. Because AWWA members work in every aspect of the drinking water industry, you are always connected to a wealth of experience and expertise. Join today!