Tacoma Water has a proud tradition of operating and maintaining one of the country's oldest municipally owned water systems. We provide high-quality water to more than 300,000 direct service customers throughout Pierce and King counties. Our mission is to provide clean, reliable water now and in the future. If you want a challenging role driving our organization to bring new value to our customers, we are looking for you.
LICENSES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
Valid Washington State driver's license at time of appointment with maintenance thereafter
- Analyze and evaluate accounting, economic, operational and financing issues, develop and evaluate alternatives, reach sound conclusions and develop effective recommendations and solutions
- Collect, analyze and integrate data from various sources and apply sound professional concepts in their analysis
- Understand, interpret, explain and apply complex laws, codes, regulations, complex financial plans and contract documents
- Prepare clear, concise and comprehensive technical documents, reports, illustrations and other written materials
- Present ideas clearly, logically and persuasively in a non-technical manner to diverse audiences
- Effectively organize multiple assignments, sometimes of a complex nature or involving competing priorities, to produce work products that are accurate, thorough, and on time
Interested candidates should apply online and attach a resume and cover letter to include major responsibilities and accomplishments relevant to this position. Applicants who have the strongest backgrounds related to the responsibilities of this position may be invited to participate in an interview. Successful candidates must successfully pass a background check.