The City of Siletz is seeking a full-time Utility Worker II. We are looking for a reliable, professional worker with strong mechanical aptitude and an Oregon Driver’s License with a clean driving record. Worker will be required to perform on-call evenings, weekends on a rotation basis, as well as the ability to perform manual labor in inclimate weather.
- An Oregon Wastewater Certification Level 2 in Treatment or Collections preferred
- A minimum Level 1 Certification Water or Wastewater attaining Level II within 1 year
- Minimum 2 years of Wastewater Experience and 1 year minimum in Water Experience is required *Required to perform weekend and night on-call
**This is not an entry level position! This is a field position with ability to grow in Wastewater and Water Operations knowledge base and certifications.
The annual salary range is $42,000 to $48,000 with benefits* depending on skills, experience, job qualifications and certifications. For complete job application contact City of Siletz, mail to PO Box 318, Siletz, Oregon 97380 or visit our website at cityofsiletz.org
Completed Application & Resume required to be considered for position.
Position Open until filled.
The City of Siletz is an Equal Opportunity Provider & Employer and Veteran’s Preference Employer
- Full premiums paid for Employee & Family Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Full premium paid for Employee $ 10,000 Life Insurance & Short Term Disability Insurance
- City contributes 6% IRA Retirement Funding
- Comp Time (at time & half) given for Weekend Duty Hours Worked and Evening ER Call Outs
- Fully paid Water/Sewer Training Courses and Certifications
- Merit/Certification Advancement Incentive Benefits
- City Cell Phone and Vehicle
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave