Please visit the following link for detailed job information and to apply: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/edmondswa
About this Position
Under close supervision and the direction and guidance of more experienced staff and management performs skilled work in the installation, maintenance and repair of the City's sewer system equipment and facilities; operates a variety of vehicles, specialized equipment and hand and power tools.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED Certificate and
- Two years of experience in public works, sewer system construction and maintenance or related experience preferred OR
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Required Licenses or Certifications:
- Valid Driver's License required at time of hire. State of WA Driver's License required within 30 days.
- Class A CDL with air brake and tanker endorsements within one year of date of hire.
- Wastewater Collection Specialist Certification within 2 years of employment.
- CPR, First Aid, AED, and Bloodborne Pathogen Cards within 2 years of date of hire.
- Flagger Certification within 3 years of date of hire.
- Other specialty certifications/licenses may be required within a specified period of time after hire.
- Must be able to successfully complete and pass a background check.
- This position is subject to USDOT drug and alcohol testing requirements.