Mountain Waterworks is seeking a water/wastewater professional in the role of Senior Project Manager (P.E. and 7-10 years of experience) with client relationship and technical experience to grow its existing practice in the State of Idaho. The Senior Project Manager position at Mountain Waterworks is responsible for new project development, project execution, project team lead, and employee mentorship.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work independently to manage project schedules, budgets, and invoicing for engineering services.
- Develop new business allowing for company growth opportunities.
- Build and establish strong relationships with clients.
- Write proposals and interview for potential projects.
- Develop scopes of work, contracts, and design budgets for projects.
- Plan, design and implement infrastructure designs for water/wastewater projects for municipal and private clients.
- Manage and perform construction phase services including observation, shop drawing review, processing of pay applications, and contract closeouts.
- Supervise and manage support staff assigned to projects including drafters, EITs, project engineers, and construction observers.
- Interact with government agencies for necessary permits, crossing agreements, easements, encroachments and other necessary requirements.
- Participate in public meetings or open houses to discuss project details and inform the public.
- Attend council and commissioner meetings for clients.
- Manage and coordinate funding activities and requirements.
- Mentor project engineers and EITs.
- Directly responsible for company profit related to projects the individual is managing.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering (or closely related field).
- Preferred: Advanced degrees specializing in water and wastewater engineering.
- Skills and Experience
- Minimum: 7-10 years of professional engineering experience. Active Idaho P.E. licensure. Excellent communication, both verbal and written.
- Preferred: Municipal utility management, system operation, and project financing.
To apply, submit a Cover Letter and Resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "SR PM_2018." We will not accept phone calls or walk-ins.
Mountain Waterworks, Inc. is a civil engineering consulting firm with locations in Boise, Coeur d'Alene, Lewiston, and McCall, Idaho. We specialize in the planning, design, and construction of water and wastewater utility facilities, water resources projects, and utility management.