Under supervision of the Chief Financial Officer, this position will perform a variety of accounting and financial functions that include preparation of financial statements, budget development and preparation, account reconciliation, preparing and posting journal entries, payroll administration, and other reporting as required. Duties also include assisting with the audit, analyzing and evaluating financial records and systems, internal controls, and training on use of accounting software systems and internal control procedures.
Represented, Exempt Position: $60,403.20 -$79,934.40 DOQ
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting, Finance or related field; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 3+ years’ professional accounting and finance experience
- Proven ability to apply principles and practices of government finance, enterprise/fund accounting, municipal budgeting, auditing, GASB and General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Understanding of Oregon Budget Law strongly preferred
- 2+ years’ performing payroll administration
- Proven aptitude for accounting software applications and related databases
- Proficiency in personal computers and MS Office Suite
- Extremely accurate and detailed, with excellent oral and written communications and customer service skills
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
- Visit http://www.crwater.com/about-us/departments/human-resources/ and click on the link to download an application.
- Submit the following documents to email@example.com:
- Completed application
- Letter of interest
- You may also pick up or submit an application at our main office:
16770 SE 82nd Drive
Clackamas, OR 97015
Clackamas River Water is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is a drug-free workplace. It is our policy to require a criminal/civil background and driving record check and, for safety-sensitive positions, a drug and alcohol screen as a condition of employment.