InPipe Energy is inviting qualified candidates to apply for our Renewable Energy Engineering Leader position. As the Engineering Leader, you will be overseeing implementation of small scale hydroelectricity projects in urban areas across the globe.
InPipe Energy is a renewable energy and smart water technology company. We focus on generating clean energy from existing infrastructure. Our product, the In-PRVTM generates low cost, clean electricity from the flow of water in existing and new pressurized pipelines. This novel approach to integrating water and energy infrastructure improves water management, recaptures wasted energy, optimizes power grid services, reduces carbon.
the In-PRVTM combines smart software controls, sensors and hardware components that work in tandem with existing infrastructure to accurately manage pressure in water distribution systems. The product converts what would otherwise be wasted, into clean electricity.
InPipe Energy is looking for a talented engineer to lead the technical development of our product line. Our current scope involves the analysis, design, development, installation, evaluation and documentation of our proprietary small scale hydroelectric product line. The responsibilities below define the current needs in a dynamic company with lots of room for future career growth.
- B.S. degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering, E.I.T registration required
- Minimum 3 years of experience or MS degree in relevant field required
- Design, apply and document hydraulic models to analyze site-specific energy potential
- Perform engineering assignments that require a knowledge of fluid mechanics
- Prepare technical reports that summarize analysis and recommendations
- Manage and coordinate key tasks for project implementation
- Prepare and perform client presentations
- Experience in project management; budget, schedule, and deliverable performance
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills
- Ability and willingness to perform field work at various sites
- Knowledge of standard software including AutoCAD, Solidworks and MS office suite
- Must be technically competent, collaborative, high energy and self motivated
Send resumes to Gregg@inpipenergy.com