Plan, coordinate, and supervise the activities and operations of staff involved in the installation, construction, maintenance and regulatory compliance of the City’s water production, distribution and quality systems, as well as warehouse operations within the Public Works Department. Coordinate assigned activities with other divisions, outside agencies and the general public; provide highly responsible and complex staff assistance to the operations manager.
- Five (5) years of increasingly responsible experience in the operation and maintenance of water production and distribution systems including regulatory compliance and at least two (2) years of supervisory/management experience. Relevant experience in a public sector, unionized environment is desired.
- Equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree in civil engineering, public or business administration, construction technology, or a related field.
- Possession of an appropriate, valid driver's license.
- Possession of, a Water Distribution Manager 4 certification
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, a Water Treatment Plant Operator 2 certification is preferred.
View the full posting, and apply here.