Function: Under general supervision, responsible for collecting and preparing samples, performing routine laboratory tests and analyses in accordance with standard practices and for the accurate recording of findings at the LOTT Clean Water Alliance (LOTT) Wastewater Treatment Facilities.
Essential Functions: Assigned duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for performing routine chemical (organic and inorganic), physical and microbiological tests and analyses for all plant processes, waste stream flows, water, sediment and environmental samples;
- Perform conventional analytical techniques and sampling, including quality control;
- Prepare, standardize and document preparation of testing solutions;
- Assemble test data and maintain accurate and accessible records;
- Report data utilizing various computer programs, such as spreadsheets, database and word processing. Provide Operations staff with timely information and results;
- Compile physical data from Operations staff to calculate necessary information
- State of Washington Department of Retirement Systems PERS Plans
- Full family Medical, Dental, Vision benefit programs
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- HRA VEBA Account
Does this sound like the job for you? Visit our website at www.lottcleanwater.org for the position description and application.