Tualatin Valley Water District is looking to fill a Customer Service and Billing Lead position. This position will assist the Customer Service & Utility Billing Supervisor in the management of all Customer Service and Billing staff and operations.
We have a great benefits package to offer the right candidate. If interested, please go to our website and follow the directions on how to apply. All application materials are due no later than July 18th by 11 a.m. Our webpage is http://www.tvwd.org/about-us/job-opportunities.aspx
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate coverage by scheduling, directing, and communicating daily staff assignments.
- Forecast and communicate monthly coverage schedules, including vacation and leave schedules.
- Troubleshoot Customer Service & Billing operational issues, working with appropriate District staff.
- Collect and provide staff performance and process quality control feedback to the Supervisor.
- Assist in the development and review of customer service billing policies, procedures, and processes.
- Assist as first-tier contact for handing and resolving escalated customer inquiries and complaints.
- Responsible for research projects necessary to resolve customer disputes, including complex situations.
- Coordinate and facilitate ad-hoc and standing meetings.
- Assist in training customer service and billing staff in policies, procedures, and processes.
- Provide technical support and quality assurance feedback to staff on customer service and billing issues.
- Collect, prepare, and report information in statistical and narrative form, using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Coordinate and track operational and project tasks assigned to customer service and billing staff.
- Analyze and distribute customer email and web inquiries to appropriate staff.
- Enter and/or approve timesheets.
- Research, review and authorize invoices for payment.
- Provide direct customer service and billing coverage as needed: answer customer calls, prepare customer correspondence, perform billing operational tasks, respond to customer inquiries, handle walk-in customers.
- Serve as acting Supervisor every other Friday, as well as when assigned.
- Enforce staff compliance with Department and District policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.