Salary: $113,112.00 - $152,700.00 Annually
The City of Redmond is actively recruiting for community minded leaders to be our Assistant Director! We have two leadership opportunities available in our Public Works Department:
- Assistant Director of Maintenance and Operations
- Assistant Director/ City Engineer
Both positions support the City's mission, vision, values and strategic initiatives, and works under the general direction of the Public Works Director to plan, direct, manage, supervise and coordinate all Public Works activities. This level of decision making requires sound judgment, high level Public Works operations knowledge, and the ability to recognize and understand the impact of decisions.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Focused on fostering relationships within the organization and explores new opportunities to partner with key members of Public Works.
- Invested in promoting customer service excellence, both internally and externally.
- Experienced in inspiring and leading teams; and who understands the importance of executing plans, schedules and budgets; influential in arriving at mutual decisions through efficient use of resource allocations.
- Knowledgeable in Public Works Engineering or Maintenance and Operations principles and practices; maintenance, operations, regulatory requirements.
- Knowledgeable in business management practices and the development of performance metrics to measure success.
- Approachable, confident, dedicated to building trust, and committed to creating and maintaining partnerships.
For more information and to apply, please visit Redmond http://redmond.gov/jobs.